Latest cutting-edge report Global Medical Aesthetics Industry: Injectables, Energy-Based Devices, Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Cosmetic Tourism. Market Analysis & Forecast to 2021 (Published August 2016) is a most comprehensive analysis on this vertically growing market. This detailed report provides strategic business development information and is supported by 180 tables & figures over 335 pages.
Currently, invasive aesthetic procedures generated revenues of $27,843.5 million in 2015. New Report indicate that by 2021, invasive aesthetic procedures will grow at a CAGR of 4.3%, to reach $27,843.5 million. Non-invasive procedures generated approximately $16,738 million in 2015 and will grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the coming five years. They are expected to generate revenues of $16,738.0 million in 2021. Cosmetic surgery products generated $7,824.0 million in 2015 and have the potential to reach $13,934.0 million in 2021.
You can download the sample pages at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/349398
The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories:
• By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
• By Segment (Facial injectables, Cosmetic implants, Home-use devices, Physician-dispensed cosmeceuticals, Energy-based skin tightening devices, Skin rejuvenation devices, Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants, Breast Lift, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Male Aesthetics)
• By Sub-Market (Injectable procedures, Facelift, Laser resurfacing/Photorejuvenation, Eyelid lift, Dermabrasion, chemical peel, Rhinoplasty, Forehead lift, Lip augmentation, Breast implants, Facial implants, Buttock, calf, pectoral implants, Skincare cosmeceuticals, Skin lightening cosmeceuticals, Eyelash cosmeceuticals, Scar removal products
• By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen)
• By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
• By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices
Check for Discount at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/349398
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
• Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures (Top Eight Countries Globally)
• Popular Cosmetic Surgeries in the USA, Brazil, Japan, South Korea & Mexico
• Top Ten Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the World, USA, UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Singapore Top Ten Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures in the World, USA, the UK, France, Ireland
• Top Five Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in the U.S.
• Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
• Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
• Price & Number of Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite & Poly-L-Lactic Acid Injections, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal Procedures Worldwide & in the US, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Germany, France & Colombia
• Surgeon’s Fee for Various Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Americas (USA, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica)
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Europe (UK Vs Poland & Hungary)
• Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia)
• Detailed review of Cosmeceuticals used to date
• Increase in Sensitive Body Issue Procedures (Labiaplasty, Stretch mark removal, Wart removal, Gynecomastia)
• Increase in the number of Men undergoing surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures
• How medical tourism in Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India, China, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica is strengthening the market
• Demand for Kybella and Fat Dissolving Technologies
• Demand for Female Genital Rejuvenation Technology
• Leading Brands of Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Eyelash Products, Scar Care,
• Disruptive Tech Driving the Market - Nanocosmeceuticals, Liposomes, Nanocapsules, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLN), Dendrimers, Cubisomes
• Current Nanocosmeceutical Patents
• Current Clinical Trials for Aging Skin
• DNA Tests for Skincare – Personalized Dermatology
• Cosmeceuticals: Major Companies and Product Lines by Acne, Collagen Stimulation, Exfoliation, Firming, Peel, Post-Procedure, Scar Reduction, Skin Lightening, Sun Protection, Wrinkle Reduction
• Cosmetic Surgery Products and Technologies (Breast, Gluteal, Facial Implants, Fillers, Neurotoxins, Energy Based Devices)
• Dominance of Aesthetic Applications for Energy-Based Technologies
• Emerging Technologies in Aesthetic Sector (Hydroimpact, BTL Protégé Intima, SculpSure, Eclipse Reverse, Eclipse MicroPen Elite, Eclipse Skinfinity RF, Eclipse Firma, Intensif, IntimaLase, FemTouch, INFINI FR, N-532 Laser System, miraDry, INTRAcel, Prima Pico, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, Ultherapy)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 105 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
• Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out -
• Who is leading the market?
• Which companies are struggling?
• What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
• What areas your business should focus on
• How to develop your business in the right direction
It is specifically written for the busy high level professional in mind - Presidents, VP’s, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
Know more in details and table of content at https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/349398/global-medical-aesthetics-industry-injectables-energy-based-devices-cosmeceuticals-cosmetic-surgery-facial-aesthetics-implants-cosmetic-tourism-market-analysis-forecast-to-2021
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Phone No: 1-646-883-3044 (US)